The DeWitt Law Firm, P.A. can help you with all residential and commercial real estate matters.If you are thinking about buying or selling a home or a business, we can help you every step of the way. We will work with you beginning with the negotiations through drafting the contract to and through the closing. We will help with ordering and reviewing title, surveys and other reports, issuing title insurance, and reviewing financing options.
We want your experience buying or selling real estate to be a positive one. We are committed to providing personalized legal representation, to educating you about the process and to helping you achieve your real estate goals.
- What is a Quiet Title Action?
- Nonjudicial Foreclosures: Are they Coming to Florida?
- Florida Eminent Domain and Inverse Condemnation
- Anatomy of a Real Estate Closing
- Foreclosures, Loan Modifications, Short Sales, and Deeds in Lieu of Foreclosure
- Short Sales in Florida and the Impact of Proposed Federal Legislation
- Condominium and Homeowner Associations: Changes in Florida Law
- Some Legal Things To Know About Buying A Home In Florida
- Florida Tax Deed Sales Are Getting Risky
- Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff: Let Someone Else Do It for You
- Investors Beware: How to Avoid Losing Your Property in a Tax Deed Sale
- Foreclosure: What to Do When You Can’t Pay Your Mortgage
- Practical Suggestions for Dealing with Distressed Property: Mortgage Foreclosures, Modifications, and Refinancing
- Reverse Mortgages: Are They For You?
- Mortgage And Foreclosure Problems: Available Help
- What Does The Foreclosure Settlement Mean For You?