Typically, a court may look at all sources of income when determining whether a party has the ability to pay alimony or the need for alimony. This includes wages and income from investments.
Family Law Attorneys in Orlando, Florida
The Dewitt Law Firm aggressively litigates all aspects of family law cases including divorces, alimony modification, custody and visitation, modifications of orders, contempt matters, child support modifications, child custody or time-sharing issues, relocation issues, post judgment issues, injunctions, and all other areas of divorce and family law. If you need help with a family law matter, Dewitt Law Firm would be honored to put its experience to work for you.
We have represented thousands of individuals and families in Central Florida with a variety of issues and we have seen nearly every type of family law case imaginable. From complex high asset divorce to contentious relocation matters, we have the expertise to diligently protect your interests and your family. As your attorney and counselor, we provide our clients with the strength and sensitivity to help achieve your goals.
The Dewitt Law Firm strives to provide clients with prompt and personalized legal representation that addresses their goals and engages them in the process. Personalized legal representation is especially effective in family law given the unique nature of each client’s situation. At the Dewitt Law Firm, we hear what clients want, and commit to helping them achieve their goals. The Dewitt Law Firm uses a variety of approaches in Florida family law cases including alternative dispute resolution and mediation. However, we are always prepared to take our client’s case to trial. We strongly believe that by having a reputation as aggressive litigators who are ready to proceed to trial, we ultimately help our client receive a settlement that is fair and in their best interest.
If you or a family member needs assistance with a family law case, the first step is to schedule a consultation with an experienced central Florida family law attorney who can properly guide you through the process. If you would like to discuss your case in more detail, please do not hesitate to call our office and schedule a consultation to speak with one of our family law attorneys.
- Alimony Attorneys in Orlando, Florida
- Business Valuation During the Divorce Process
- Collaborative Divorce
- Contested Divorce Attorney
- Dissolution Of Marriage
- Divorce Attorney Fees and Costs in Florida
- Divorce Process in the State of Florida
- Divorcing with Minor Children
- Mediation During The Divorce Process
- Property Division During Divorce
- Relocation & Divorce Laws in Florida
- Uncontested Divorce
- Life Insurance: Reaffirming Your Beneficiaries
- What is Collaborative Divorce?
- How to Select a Divorce Attorney
- Going Through a Divorce…Knowing When to Seek Professional Help
- When Hard Times Get Harder: Divorcing with an Upside Down House
- Domestic Violence: What Everyone Needs to Know
- Divorce and Alimony: How Much Do You Get?
- Business Disputes in Divorce
Family Law Frequently Asked Questions:
The experienced divorce attorneys at our Orlando law firm realize that going through a divorce is an extremely stressful and difficult time in an individual’s life. We strive to help our clients deal with this stressful and difficult time by providing prompt and personalized legal representation uniquely tailored to help achieve our clients’ goals throughout the divorce process.